We will be happy to host you at the Neuroscience and Neurotechnology Center of Excellence (NÖROM) for the 2nd Joint German-Turkish Symposium on Human Neuroscience in partnership with the Brain Research Society (Turkey) (BAD). The first German-Turkish Symposium was organized at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in 2014, in close partnership with the Department of Neurology at the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences. We are doing our best to achieve the success that emerged in the first meeting. We hope this symposium will strengthen our ties between neuroimaging researchers from Turkey and Germany and the next ones will be held more often.
|9th September 2023
|2nd Joint German-Turkish Symposium on Human Neuroscience
|09.00 – 09.30
|09.30 – 10.30
Arno Villringer (Online)
"Heart-Brain Interactions: Of Love and Death"
|10.30 – 11.00
|11.00 – 12.00
"On-going and task-based dynamics of brain functional connectivity"
|12.00 – 13.00
Lunch/Siemens Symposium (Dr. Andre Fischer)
|13.00 – 14.00
||Poster Presentations (PS30-PS42)
|14.00 – 15.30
|15.30 – 16.00
|16.00 – 17.00
Sofie Louise Valk
"More than a rainbow"
|17.00 – 18.00
Metehan Çiçek, Tamer Demiralp, Sofie Louise Valk, Deniz Kumral
|18.00 - 18.30
- Deadline for Early Registration: 21st July 2023
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 28th July 2023
Click here to register
for the 2nd Joint German & Turkish Symposium Registration
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations will be submitted online from the congress web page; abstracts submitted independently from the system will not be accepted. The electronic submission system will be closed on the announced date.
- The deadline for abstract submission is July 28, 2023.
- An author can apply to present only one paper, but can be co-author more than one paper without presenting.
- The abstract text, including supporting text, should not exceed 300 words in total, excluding keywords.
- Minimum 3 and maximum 6 keywords should be selected.
- It should be indicated to which of the main headings on the "Topics" page the abstract belongs. This is important both in terms of directing the referees and deciding which session the paper will be included in.
- A maximum of 2 images/figures in .jpeg or .png file format are allowed in the abstract. Image/figure size should not exceed 1200 x 1200 pixels.
- A maximum of 2 tables are allowed in the abstract.
Instructions for poster presentations
- Poster sizes will be announced later.
- Posters will be presented in English.
- The poster number must be stated on the poster.
- The name of the author presenting the poster should be underlined.
- Posters should be mounted until 09.30 am on September 9th. Poster discussions will take place between 12.30-13.30 pm. During this session, poster holders should remain nearby their posters.
Instructions for speakers
- Oral presentations will be presented in English.
- Oral presentations have a total time limit of 15 minutes. Presentations should last 10 minutes, last 5 minutes should be left for Q&A.
- Maximum attention should be paid to the time restriction to ensure the program runs as smoothly as possible.
CPANKARA has a full-service restaurant serving fine dining all day. Famous, authentic, and delicious Turkish cuisine. In addition to being at the heart of the main roads surrounding the city, it is also very close to “Neuroscience and Neurotechnology Center of Excellence (NÖROM)”, the center where the symposium is held. It is only 26 km and half an hour from Esenboğa airport. It is only 80 meters away from Akköprü metro station, and you can easily reach Anıtkabir, Ankara Castle, or the very heart of the city by metro in a very short time.
Its location next to Ankara's largest shopping center, AnkaMall shopping center, offers our guests unlimited shopping pleasure, while its proximity to industrial areas provides a great advantage for you. In order to make your stay more comfortable, internet and parking service are provided free of charge.
In addition to this, tea, coffee and water in the rooms are also offered to their guests. All their rooms have windows that open for fresh air.
Click here to book your reservation or to learn more about the hotel!
When making your reservation, do not forget to indicate that you are making your reservation on behalf of "MPV METU Parlar Foundation"
||Number of rooms
|CHECK IN : Sep. 2023
||Single Standard Room
||BB 88 €
|CHECK OUT : Sep. 2023
||Double Standart Room
||BB 110 €
*Buffet breakfast is included in the above-mentioned daily accommodation prices, 8% VAT and 2% Accommodation Tax are included.
*The hotel has the right to change the price depending on the country's economy, market conditions and exchange rate.
CPAnkara Hotel, Gazi Mah. Mevlana Bulvarı No:2/F Yenimahalle, ANKARA
+90 (312) 303 00 00